Ninjabread Men

Matt Bull, Gareth Allen, Chloe McGlinchey & Hannah Sell

Monday 4 January 2010

Lessons learnt from Foundation Portfolio - Gareth Allen

In the Foundation Portfolio that I did last year, I found that there were some parts of the making of the film needed to be improved on. This time around, I will make sure that these aspects of creating the short film will be improved upon.
  • To take more shots during the filming stage. I made this mistake last year as at points we didn't take enough shots last year.
  • Should have given ourselves more time for most parts of creation. Mostly the filming of the film.
  • Choose a location that is suitable for the films setting. Last year our setting could have been improved a lot.
  • Make sure that when we film outside, that we do it all on the same day with the same weather. We made this mistake last time and will hopefully think more about this before filming this time round.
I feel that if I make these changes with my group this time around, that our film will look better and be much improved from last years production.

Gareth

No comments:

Post a Comment