Ninjabread Men

Matt Bull, Gareth Allen, Chloe McGlinchey & Hannah Sell

Monday 4 January 2010

Lessons learnt from the Foundation Portfolio - Matt Bull

From the outcome of last year's work, I know that I have to work a lot harder to produce a good Advanced Portfolio by putting more effort into all aspects of the work including planning, research and the final project.
The main thing from last year that I am going to improve is choosing a better group to work with for the production of the short film. The other work is down to me, but in this group work having a better group of people to work with will improve my grade.
Another aspect that we struggled on last year was the amount of time we left ourselves to film, edit and plan for the film, resulting in work that we didnt feel was satisfactory. Personally I would of liked to have more time to prepare and know what we are doing from the start, rather than changing the plan halfway through due to it not working.

No comments:

Post a Comment